Thankyou to all the applicants for this May round of small grants.
This round is now closed
The MCU Charitable Trust is in the position to fund a number of small grants to eligible groups or organisations to support community activities that provide benefit to the Maleny and District Community.
There is a maximum of $1000.00 available for each activity and we invite applications. These applications will be assessed by a selection committee against the broad criteria outlined below. The committee exercises its discretion in assessing applications in accordance with an annual budget and the governing principles of the Trust.
- Who can apply?
- A community group within the Maleny and District area;
- An incorporated not for profit organisations; or
- An unincorporated peer support, advocacy or community group that is auspiced by an incorporated organisation that has aims and objectives compatible with the Trust’s?
- Is the activity for which you are applying designed to assist or support one of the following community needs?
The small grant funding can be used for a range of projects, events or activities which have an overall benefit to our community by fostering the environment; diversity; education; sport and recreation; by supporting those in need, or by raising community awareness of any of these issues.
Preference will be given to grant requests that are not available to be resourced through other funding sources.
- Applications are to be completed online at www.mcucharitabletrust.org.au
Applications must be received by 5:00pm on 31st May 2022.
Questions relating to the MCU Charitable Trust small grants round should be directed to Darryl Ebenezer 0407696792 email@example.com